Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Product Spotlight: Strange Kids Club Posters and Stickers

Through Horror Decor, I get to meet a lot of cool people from all over the world that I otherwise would never have the chance to meet. One of these people is Rondal from www.strangekidsclub.com, a blog-style site that celebrates our inner child by featuring articles on video games, comics, unbelievably cool toys, exclusive interviews, movie reviews and more. He contacted me about doing an interview for his site and I jumped at the chance to do so. Check it out here, it was a lot of fun!

Doing the interview was enough for me, but since he is obviously an awesome dude, Rondal sent me some goodies from the SKC Shop. I was unaware of the badass-ness that would be entering my mailbox. The first thing I saw were a pack of stickers inspired by Madballs. The pack included Stay Puss, Mogwad and Strange Kid (their mascot). A fourth sticker, Alf meets Alien, was also included. This design is now a t-shirt which is available through Fright-Rags and I highly recommend it.

The highlight of the package was an 18"x24" poster for The Burning 2. "There was a part 2?" Nope! Which is why this poster is so cool. If there was actually a sequel made, it probably wouldn't be very good, but this amazing artwork allows you to create this film in your mind that will always be great.

I highly recommend you check out all of the things available at the SKC Shop. Not only can the items I featured be purchased, but a whole bunch more stickers, buttons, comics and  posters (including another what-if poster for Cujo 2) are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment